WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Quick Update

I went to the third part of my interview today and I rocked it! They liked me so much in fact that they asked me to meet with the principal at the other campus in Mesa on Tuesday!

Awesome.

They said that I would be a perfect fit to their 1st grade team.

so.. i don't know if this means they like me enough to hire me, or if they just like me enough to move me along to the next step.

these things take forever.

I will keep all you fabulous bloggers posted about this next week.

RELAY FOR LIFE IS TOMORROW!! HAVE YOU DONATED YET?

Go HERE to donate!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ashlee, good luck with this one! Who wouldn't want you as a teacher for their school?! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.