WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Job hunting SUCKS!!

I had another interview today. It went great. I get the opportunity to go and teach a lesson to a 3rd grade class next Friday.

I don't know what I'll be doing it on, but it will be awesome.

I like this school. It's in Queen Creek and it's a charter school. Next school year they will be moving into a brand new school. That would rock. It's a year(ish) around school. They start at the end of July and get 2 week breaks instead of one week. I like it. The principal and vice principal are super nice and we even had my interview at a coffee shop. How totally fabulous is that?! I felt like I was in New York.

Anyways. I'm excited and hopefully I will stand out above the 400 other teachers that applied. But, in the meantime I am continuing to apply at other charter schools around the valley. I've exhausted all of my public schools in the area, I just have to sit and wait and hope that prop 100 passes so that some jobs open up in the public schools.

Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.