WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Self Portrait,

Does this look like me? I met with the principal today of the Mesa campus of Cambridge Academy. She wants me to come in and teach a lesson for them this Friday. Luckily she wants to see me do an art lesson. How fun! They're interviewing about 15 other people and they only have 1 postion open so I'm really trying hard to impress them with my mad teaching skills.

For my art lesson we are going to do self portraits using tear art. We've been doing tear art in my preschool student teaching class. They're super cutre. The kids are making pictures of their moms for mother's day. I was inspired and decided that 1st graders would probably enjoy making pictures of themselves. So, this is my model that I made to show them when I teach.

Hopefully they all stay under control and don't get too out of hand. That's my biggest fear. I want to show the principal how awesome I can manage a class. This will give me the perfect opportunity to do so.

Pray that I get this job!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! Wherever you end up teaching, those kids will be the luckiest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it sweetie! I'll keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.