I want to loose 100 pounds.
dun dun dun dun!!!
So I am going to do it. Now- loosing weight for me is hard. Harder than most people because of the following.
-My body sucks. I can't eat carbs. Like none, because my body can't handle them. My body doesn't burn carbs or sugars, it stores them as fat. Sickly, I know.
So- eating healthy for me means basically being on the Atkins diet, which is terrible because I need energy to exercise.
But, none-the-less I shall prevail and suck it up and get to it.
I've read that women with fertility issues can naturally help their bodies get with it by loosing 10% of their body weight, so I figure me loosing 100 pounds will just do wonders.
So here it goes. I'm starting tomorrow. Gym, good food, and I'm just going to stick with it.
Please, feel free to keep me on my toes with this.
And.. any tips of running, or eating would rock.
awesome girl! you can do it! i'd say that if you want this lifestyle to stick, just start out slow. don't try to do a 180 overnight. and dont beat yourself up when/if you slip-just like the song says'"dust yourself off and try again" :)
ReplyDeletesame advise for running-start out slow and gradually increase your time/distance. i've heard a lot of people have great sucess with hal higdons training plans- basically a walk/run/walk/run system.
good luck! keep us updated! :)
(also there are tons of great health/fitness/food blogs out there that are super helpful, i have a few on my blog favorites)
sorry this is so long!
Go You!!! That's incredible Ashlee :)
ReplyDelete