WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 3: Favorite Television Program

Okay, now here is where it gets hard. I love TV. Allow me to sound like a total couch potatoe and admit to the fact that I am a sucker for a good tv show, or even a mediocre one for that fact. okay okay, so my favorites...

I love Will & Grace. I own them all on DVD. Brian doesn't care from them much, so I've stopped watching them on the reg. (thats a fancy word for regurlar)

I also LOVE Pushing Daisies!!! I watch it regulary even though it was cancelled.

Arrested Development is another one of my favorites.

I also love:
24 <3 me some Jack Bauer
Prison Break
The Buried Life
CSI, all 3 locations

my FAVORITE show right now is none other than...

1 comment:

  1. YES! i love pushing daisies! i HATE that's it's gone :(
    also, glee! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.