WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Crafty.

I find most of my inspiration at night. So tonight when I was cleaning my kitchen I decided that something needed to be done with my fridge. I have a hard time throwing things away that I put on it. We had A LOT of pictures and invitations and what not, but I decided to take the plunge and throw some away and then I thought of a great craft to make to organize some of the clutter that I had on there.

 I started out with making some clips.
i just modge podged some paper onto clothespins.

and turned it into this:


simple, and I love it! Perfect way to display everything without it looking messy and cluttered.

2 comments:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.