WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 10: A picture of me/brian taken over 10 years ago.

Today's post for the 30 Day MeMe is a picture that was taken of me over 10 years ago. So here you go! I'll include Brian on this one- since this is his blog too.



isnt that the cutest picture you've EVER seen?

Enjoy, :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I swear Brian looks soooo familiar in his school picture! What school did he go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He went to Holmes Mesa Jr and Mesa high.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.