WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 13: A Fictional Book

As much as I HATE to admit it... I LOVE the Twilight series.


I'm not much of a reader but these books were super easy to get through. I read all four in about 3 weeks. My favorite is the 1st book, followed by the 3rd book. I HATE BELLA. Hate her. I can't stand how annoying she is and I totally understand why everyone wants to kill her. I almost stopped reading the books because of her. I'm not a big fan of the movies, but I watch them. It's like a train wreck- I can't help but look.

So there you have it kids. That is my shameless plug for a fictional book. Stay tuned for day 14 tomorrow- non fiction book.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.