WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have an addictive and obsessive personality.

It's a problem. I need an intervention. Ever since I can remember I have had this problem. I think it borders on OCD and Anxiety. If I get my mind on something, it is all I can think about. I have to finish projects when I start them. For example: I am doing a fun project for my neice Esther for her 2nd birthday in July. (BRANDON AND ANN- STOP READING THIS~SPOILER ALERT) I am going to dress her all up in a tutu and cute shirt and then take her pictures and then do cute stuff with all of that for her birthday present. I found a wonderful tutorial found HERE and made her one of the shirts to wear with an awesome TUTU that my friend Amy is making. Visit her shop HERE. So anyways- I'm sorry.. I had to make the shirt and finish it all in the same day. I had to. Eventhough I have a month to get it all together, the thought of not finishing it made me crazy.

Anyway- I've recently been watching HGTV and can't get enough of their shows about home buying, home remodeling, anything home related- I watch it. It makes me want a house. It makes me want to paint my pathetic apartment. and It makes me want to move to Detroit. Did you know that their cost of living is 30% less than the Nations average? They have the types of houses that I love, cute and cozy. I don't want a house that is chunky and gaudy. I want one that is quant, cute, and personable. I think I might try and convince Brian to move.. hmmm. ;-)

So now I've been OBSESSING about getting a house, even though we probably wont be getting one any time soon. I can't help it. Is there a pill I can take to make me stop thinking about it. Goo.

So, help me not feel crazy- WHAT ARE YOU OBSESSIVE ABOUT?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I commented back but in case you dont see it..my friend Brennen, his dad goes to car auctions and so if you would like him to help you find something there, he could prob do that. Lmk.

    I am most obsessive about keeping my SRP bill low this summer and am grr with roomies who dont respect that. I also obsess over hand sanitizer when I am out in public or pump gas. I always always have some in my bag purse or in the car.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.