WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 18: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

Hmmm. What to do, what to do? Huh, I know. I'm gonna post about different restaurants that tickle my fancy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pita Jungle. They are affordable, healthy and delicious. What more could you want?

Cheesecake Factory.  I could eat there every day. White chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake is my fav. Yummm.

Nando's Mexican Restaurant. Best chips and salsa.

Red Robin. Classic burgers with a twist + unlimited french fries= heaven on earth.

Filberto's. Carne Asada burritos make my tummy happy.

Those are just a few restaurants that tickle my fancy. Which restaurants tickle yours?

1 comment:

  1. Mm I love Red Robin & Cheesecake Factory AND Pita Jungle!
    A few others I like are Texas Roadhouse, Sweet Tomatoes and Olive Garden

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.