WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

this and that.

So this week at the Gibson house has rocked. Brian had a week off of work, and I don't have anything to do for the summer so we just hung out together. It was a good week. Sorry for the lack of pics, I always forget to photo these things.

Monday was Memorial Day. Every Memorial Day all of us Gibson's gather in Tucson to pay tribute to Grandpa Gibson. (Brian's dad's dad.) This was my first year going. It was neat. It was wonderful to see all of the family that I never get to see.

of course, my eyes are closed. pssh.

Tuesday we had a unplanned total awesome time at Mama Gibson's house. We were just planning on going over there to bum off some air conditioning and hang out with our Mama when Chase and Courtney came over! We ended up watching the Simpson Movie, playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii and watching Wipe Out. Brian made a delicious dinner and it was a great day! We stayed there all night. It was great to hang out with Chase and Courtney!

Wednesday..what did we do on Wednesday? I can't remember.

I babysat on Thursday. That was fun, we played hide and seek. I won. And that night Courtney hosted a card making party! It was so fun. I got to be crafty and learn from other crafters how to be more crafty than I currently am. We made cute cards, and it was fun. I can't wait for the next one.

And then this weekend has just been fun. Movies, yummy food, and a wedding reception.

I'm so excited to go sign my contract with Noah Webster. I can't wait to see my classroom. I made a website for my class and I have a lot of ideas that I'm going to do. I'm so anxiousnervousexcited for my first year teaching, but I say bring it on.. I will rock at it.

1 comment:

  1. sweet sounds like a fun week! esp the card making! that is soo fun to do :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.