WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 22: A Website

I visit facebook, and blogger more than any other websites. I don't really have anoter site that I look at too often. I like craigslist, and overstock.com but I don't really surf the web.

I do like to go to this blog found here.

What are some of your favorite websites?

1 comment:

  1. some of my faves are blog stalking; confessions from a mormon bachelor pad, cjane and nienie..
    as for sites i like facebook, blogger, cnn, drudge report, gmail, twitter, ch131, justin.tv, netflix, craigslist, ebay..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.