Okay, again- I hate this topic. Whoever made this up didn't think this through. First- is it the past month, or the upcoming month. Either way- 1) how am I supposed to remember, in detail, the things I've done the past month. or 2) how am I supposed to be able to tell the future and tell you in detail what is going to happen. So I'm going to outline the month of June for you.
At the beginning of June I found out that I got a job teaching kindergarten for Noah Webster Charter School on Sossaman and Baseline. Fabulous. I don't have a job for the summer so I've been lazy doing a whole lot of sleeping in and watching the OCD project on VH1. Also, since I don't have a job I've been cleaning my moms house for her once a week for some cash.
Also, I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with Brian. We're in love. It's wonderful.
That covers June until now really. Oh- and I go once a week to get b-12 shots to help me knock off this 100 pounds that I am trying to loose.
I think about having a baby every day and am currently surrounded by 9 pregnant people. Luckily, I love these 9 people otherwise it might make this a little harder.
I've cried approximately 8 times this month.
Today I am taking 2 year old pictures for my niece Esther as a part of her birthday present. Courtney and Karen are coming with me.
This weekend I am going camping with my family. 2 days, 12 people, 2 kids (not that they aren't people too) we will see how that goes. I'm excited.
So far this month I've seen Iron Man 2, Get him to the Greek, Macgruber, Letters to Juliet and the A-Team. I've only liked the last 2.
I think that's it. That is my month of June wrapped up for you in a neat little blog package. Enjoy.
Haha I love you! You crack me up.
ReplyDelete