WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 26: Your Week in Great Detail.

Really, again? Is this like my week that has just passed, or my week to come.. decisions, decisions.

How bout I'll tell you all about my week to come.

Monday: Well tomorrow morning I am taking pictures of my niece Esther to use as part of her birthday present. My awesome sister in laws, Karen and Courtney are coming with to help. Once that is done I'll probably go to the gym or something.

(I've decided I hate this meme. This is a lame topic.)

Tuesday: My only plans are to meet with some girls that I used to work with at Kachina, Jill and KT  for dinner. I can't wait to catch up with them.

Wednesday-Thursday- no set plans.

Friday-Saturday we're having a Gibson family campout! Can't wait!!! That will surely be its on post sometime next week.

Sunday- Church. and napping. That's what we do on Sundays.

Sorry this is a lame topic. tomorrow and the day after will suck as well. Tomorrow, my month in great detail, my year in great detail . Lame.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.