WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 29 - Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 days

I've been looking forward to this post for the past 28 days. Tomorrow ends my 30 day Meme. I hope you've enjoyed it. I have, for the most part.

My Hopes for the Next 365 Days:
  • I hope to get pregnant in the next 365 days.
  • I hope to loose at least 50 of the 100 pounds that I'm aiming for, but will gladly put any and all of that on hold to achieve hope number one.
  • I hope to buy a house with my wonderful husband.
  • I hope to get a dog, or two. Every family needs a dog.
  • I hope to have a very successul school year.
  • I hope that my hair will be past my shoulders. My hair grows sooo slowly.
  • I hope to have mastered how to make at least a weeks worth of food, without recipes.
  • I hope to be an even better friend, wife, daughter and teacher.
My Dreams for the Next 365 Days:
  • I dream that the world will be a happier place.
  • I dream that more insurance companies will cover infertility treatment.
  • I dream of going on a dream vacation with Brian, to either Hawaii, or Scotland, or both.
  • I dream of landing a teaching position teaching 2nd grade.
  • I dream of actually having a nice savings account.
  • I dream of having perfect health.
  • I dream that more of my friends and family will be active members of the Gospel.
  • I dream that good things will happen to good people.
My/Our Plans for the Next 365 Days:
  • We are planning on visiting Pennsylvania and hopefully Minnesota.
  • We are planning on buying 2 new cars in January.
  • We are planning on being in love forever.
  • We are planning on spending more time with family and friends.
  • I am planning to spoil my neices as much as possible.
  • I am planning on buying a nice, fancy camera with my first teacher paycheck.
  • We are planning on attending the temple more often.
  • We are planning on being better people, reading our scriptures more, praying often and being good examples.
  • We are planning on being happier and happier every single day.

1 comment:

  1. All wonderful!! I've got hopes and dreams for you too darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.