WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

100 pound challenge update.

Well, I'm at a stand still. I haven't lost any poundage since my last update. So yesterday when I went to go and get my weekly B-12 shot, I also talked with the Dr about appetite suppressants. So I started taking them today and I think they are working. I've felt a little dizzy, but that should go away soon.

I stopped drinking soda.  eeeeek. I've had a headache all day. (lame)

I've been hardcore today about sticking to my 1200 calorie diet. For breakfast I had 1/2 English muffin, whole wheat with a little bit of butter, 1 scrambled egg, 1 apple and a yummy strawberry yogurt. For lunch I made a yummy chicken salad sandwich using those new yummy sandwich rounds that are only 100 calories! I had another apple and had plenty of cucumbers and spinach on my sammy. It was good. Usually around this time I am starving and counting down the time until dinner. But not today.

For dinner I am making fajitas with chicken and veggies, with brown rice.. yummmmy.

Since I've been feeling dizzy thanks to the medication I decided to opt out of the gym today. I would rather not faint in front of the entire gym. So I'm taking it easy today and just stuck with housework, that burns calories too.

So that's my latest update and hopefully my next update will include some shedded poundage.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment :) it is getting way hot, even at the crack of dawn :/
    some weeks are better than others right? i think it's great that you're not letting it get to you.
    your meals sound tasty! do you have a certain fajita recipe that you use?
    i love those sandwich thins! also, the bagel thins are yummy, too! i eat those everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...that was from allison :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a recipe for fajitas. I bought the chicken that is already cut up in strips and then bought the veggeis that you use for it. It was on sale, otherwise I would've just cut it all up myself. I figure I'll just cook up the veggies and the meat in the frying pan and add in some lime, cilantro and seasoning. and serve it with brown rice- we will see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh all that food has me swooning. I love me some chicken salad sandwich with spinach. You should try it with diced apples too. Sounds weird but SO good! Yay for staying positive Ash, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.