WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kum-Ba-Yah.

We went camping. It was fun, and dirty and freezing. But it was fun. Fun aside from poor Esther being scared and not wanting to sleep, and poor baby Bekah getting sick in the middle of the night. It was great to be in the woods, stinky, with the people I love most.
our tent. Christmas present from my parents. It rocked. Gracias.


the boys played Frisbee. Brian ROCKS at this. I've never seen someone throw like he does.


view from our tent window. twas pretty.


me no likey the all natural look on me. I admire the pioneer women. They are my inspiration behind getting through this weekend.


i did make him pose for this.


Beautiful, right?

We had a wonderful time with our family. It was freezing. Like, ice cold. Who knew that Arizona can get so cold at night in June. Why can't some of that weather be transferred down into the valley? Share the love Payson, don't be so selfish.

So we're home, showered and am in the process of washing all of the things we brought, that are now covered with dirt and forest creatures.

Brian's sick. Or he's faking he's sick until I get everything cleaned and put away.. hm. But either way he complained almost the whole drive home. and now he's sleeping. I can't tell, but we might be in a fight. He gets super grumpy when he doesn't feel good. He turns into a 12 year old. So I guess he might not be faking it after all. Maybe I should go take care of him? Or I could continue watching the office..

decisions, decisions. ;) okay, okay- I'll go take care of my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We keep talking about going camping! Austin and I took a night trip to Sedona this weekend to get away too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.