WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

adventures in babysitting.



I have the joy of babysitting these two little monkeys all week. We went bowling today. It was sort of a bust. But Sienna got 2 strikes and JonJon got 1. We cheated. We used the ramp thingy. They thought that rocked.

We moved on to McDonalds for some cheap entertainment in their playplace. Gawl did it smell terrible. They had a blast though and I wound them up all crazy like just in time to bring them home.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully we'll go somewhere that doesnt smell like urine and french fries.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.5

2 comments:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.