WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, July 5, 2010

I feel like a vampire.

I'm shooting to cross of my goal of blogging every day for 30 days. So either, beware, be amused, or just be. you choose. So today I watched Eclipse with my favorite cousin Jenn. I loved it. The cheesyness was kept to a minimum and kristen stewart/bella didn't make me throw up. Gawl do I hate her. Robert/Edward also didn't make me want to scratch my eyes out. So all in all, I liked it a million times better than the last movie. Books are still better. But they always are.

But I digress.

So when Rosalie is chattin with Bella on the balcony about why she's jealous of her human-hood and what not it made me totally empathize with her. She was sad that she wouldn't ever get married, lead a normal human life and have babies. Vampires are infertile. Poor things. Not only are they cursed to be walking glitter bombs, but they can't have babies either. Tragic.

I felt her pain. She can't even try IUIs or IVF. She can't even really adopt. I mean, I guess she could do what Esme and Carlise did, but still- its not like she would have a baby vampire. So yes- If I was her, I would be envious of Bella as well. For that one and only reason. Because we all know that Bella's baby making skills are the only things to be desired for her.

(and for any of you that are screaming about breaking dawn. I know, I've read it. I know, I know. Just calm down, I don't want to spoil any of anything for people who haven't read the book.)

That is all. That's my post.

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the movie!!

    And I think the goal is an awesome one! I started that goal two years ago and have blogged every single day since!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So instead of detesting this absurd vampire craze that has hit our world the last two years, I should actually feel a kinship with the vampires instead?! Well, that just blew my mind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I teared up during that spiel though I was already annoyed with how much they changed on that movie. Seriously annoyed. I should have never reread it right before seeing it. I should have just enjoyed the eye candy. Good luck with the blogging everyday for 30 days. it's hard but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when I read this. I did a post with similar title, but it was about all the blood the RE's office had taken from me. So I wasn't expecting a post about Eclipse when I clicked on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.