WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 2 - A show that you wish more people were watching.

Ooo there are so many! But, since this show just started up again, I'll pick MY BOYS, so that way- you can jump on the bandwagon and start watching it too! It comes on Sunday nights on TBS. It's a funny show, and it's quite addicting. If you're a fan of Jim Gaffigan (the comedian) then you'll love this show. He plays Andy on the show. The characters are wonderful. It's a good show to watch when all of your other regular tv shows are on summer vacation.


What show do you wish more people were watching?



3 comments:

  1. Since you're a day ahead of me, you're gonna get my answers ahead of time...lol

    As far as watching JourneyMan, you will love it but will be completely ticked because there's no wrap up or nothing. Only one season.

    I wish more people were watching 'Being Erica'. You can watch it free at Hulu.com. It is a huge hit in Canada and comes on here on the Soap channel. We are hoping for a 3rd season-and the rumor is that there will be one! It is an amazing 'if I could go back in time and change things' kinda show.

    I'll give 'My Boys' a look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted this! I've never seen the show, but I just went and set my DVR to catch a couple episodes. I don't watch a ton of TV, so I try to make sure what I do watch is good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also love My Boys--- and Jim Gaffigan is my favorite comic EVER! Love him! We've seen him live twice now, and that inner monologue voice he does never gets old. :)

    ps... hate to break it to you if you don't already know, but I'm not sure he'll be on this season's My Boys...the first episode mentioned that he and his fam had moved to China for a new job....not sure if that's permanent or what, but I'm thinking it means no Andy for a while...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.