WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ICLW Wrap Up

Another fabulous ICLW! If you are suffering from infertility, loss, or are adopting that is a wonderful place to check out and to meet new bloggers who are here to support you! I've found it be incredibly comforting. The new list will open up August 1st- be sure to sign up!

I did it again, I reached Iron Commenter status. I commented on every one's blogs. I don't do it for the recognition, or the medal to put on my blog..okay, well maybe a little,  but I do it mainly to "meet" wonderful new women and some men for me to look up to. I think I was one of the youngest ones participating. There's a part of me that almost feels like the baby of the group and that I have all of these wonderful examples cheering me on. It's a fantastic feeling to have such a great support system of people who know EXACTLY the feelings I'm feeling.

I've read so many wonderful posts about new pregnancies and about families growing through adoption. I'm so happy for them all and I can't wait for an ICLW where I can announce an addition to our family.

So thank you ladies for being such wonderful women. Such strong women who are such an inspiration to me.

Oh- P.S- You know those baby thingys that people post on their pages that say like Mommy's Baby- only 59 days to go. They freak me out! It's just like a little baby floating in a crystal ball. I prefer the tickers much better. But man, how I wish I could have one of those crystal ball floating babies on my page.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Ashlee!!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Iron Commenter! thanks so much for all the encouragement you've put out there! =) someday...we will both have our weird floaty baby in a crystal ball too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! And, dude, those tickers are totally creepy. But it would be nice to have the option . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get your tickler!! Hang in there, chica. :)

    And I COMPLETELY agree with you that Arrested Development should NEVER have been cancelled... definitely one of my favorite shows EVER, and so stinkin' funny... I'm still holding onto the hope that they'll make a movie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.