WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 5 - A show you hate.

A show that I hate.. that's hard. Hate is such a strong word.

I dislike the following:
{for obvious reasons}


and I hate most stupid reality shows that revolve around dumb celebrities like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians.


and I'm also not a fan of:
{whenever I babysit the kiddos, I NEVER let them watch this.}

What shows do you hate?

3 comments:

  1. I particularly hate the reality shows with celebrities, too. A lot. I've never seen Yo Gabba Gabba, but the bits I've heard about it don't sound that great.

    I have to say, though, that the first time I ever (foolishly) watched 16 and Pregnant was the episode about the young couple who chose adoption. It was a really, REALLY good thing for me to see at the time and I still follow their story. I'm not a religious watcher of the show, but I do watch it if I see it on. I think (unlike most other MTV shows - okay every other MTV show I've ever seen) they do a decent job of showing that it's not easy and everyone has their own struggles. I have infertility, other women have other troubles to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOATHE YO GABBA GABBA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, 16 and pregnant gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.