WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to Know You &Day 6 - Favorite episode of your favorite show. AND MORE!

Getting to know YOU


1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Um, probably for being able to sleep 12 hours out of the day, on any given day. I'm like a cat.

2. What is your shoe style?
Flip flops, all the way.

3 Does your car reflect your personality?
Heck no. I'm driving a dodge stratus, which is Brian's car. But he's getting a truck soon so I will inherit it. It will do for now, but my style is more like a Dodge Durango. or a Toyota Camry.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?

{Kristen Bell}

5. Love or be loved?
Be loved. Because I'm totally selfish.
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Chicken Dumplings from Cheesecake Factory followed by White Chocolate Carmal Macadamia Nut Cheesecake.

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
No. But we're going on a staycation tonight for the next two nights.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Um, ice cream. Totally ice cream.

*****
FAVORITE EPISODE FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS:

{Pam and Jim's Wedding}

*****
We're so excited! My awesoem Mother-In-Law won a 2 night stay at the Radisson Hotel, but can't go- so she gave it to us. So tonight, and tomorrow night we will be having a little staycation. Can't wait! We've been wanting to get away, and this is the perfect time since school starts NEXT WEEK! AHHHH!

My classroom is coming together. Super cute. I should be done by Wednesday. I will be posting pictures soon I promise.

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from GTKY Sunday......I was hooked when I read you are a teache b/c I am too...check out my blog..
    ardefelice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee I just though you'd get a kick out of this: Sometimes after I read your blog I'll leave it open just to listen to your awesome song playlist you got going on. Haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this getting to know you game...you are just adorable...

    and have fun during your night away. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.