WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Esther!

Tomorrow will mark the 2nd anniversary of mine and Brian's first date. Today marks the 2nd birthday of our little niece Esther. She's my first niece and I love that her birth, and mine and Brian's love were all born the same weekend. Cute analogy, right? I'm so blessed to be her auntie and can't wait for us to create many more memories together. For her birthday she's getting the outfit she's wearing in the picture, I made that shirt!! and then she's getting a framed picture of herself and her parents are getting a CD of all of the pictures I took of her! She's a beauty.


1 comment:

  1. Aww! She's so precious! Very sweet gifts, too. Happy birthday to her, and a happy special day to you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.