But I guess my last weeks of summer will just be spent with my darling husband who has the next three weeks off from work. I should probably actually clean my house. I've been craving the smell of windex and pine-sol but my obsession with Veronica Mars, my new found netflix instant cue love, has taken over my time. I have successfully kept up with washing the dishes, and making dinner, but cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming and actually putting away the laundry has taken a back seat. Why vacuum anyway? My living room floor, all 3 feet of it is covered with things that should be in my classroom right now. Until then they will take up residence on my floor, making every time I walk through there feel like a maze.
Well, I think I can squeeze in just one more episode of Veronica Mars before I head off to the gym so that I can start looking not pregnant. ;-) Then, date night with my best guy. Dinner and Despicable Me. I hope I never get too old to watch cartoons at the movies.
P.s- Do any of you out there LOVE Veronica Mars? I know it came off air like 3 years ago, but I'm just discovering it- and want to talk about it NOW! I hate when that happens. It's old news to the world, but its my latest TV crush. How could you not love it. High School drama and detective work! It's like Saved by the Bell had a baby with Nancy Drew and created Veronica Mars! Its genius I tell you, genius.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.