
1. Do you collect anything?
Yes I do, thank you for asking. I collect magnets from all of the places that I visit. My husband and I started it when we got married. It's a cheap souvenir. It's practical. and when we're 100 years old and we can't remember all the places we've been in our lives we can look at our fridge and be reminded.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Hugh Jackman.
Ewan McGregor.
Michael Buble.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have a few. I've got one under my chin from falling at a skating rink in 1st grade. 5 stiches. It was awesome. I got to wear neon bandaids for 2 weeks. I've got a few on my elbows and knees from falling off my moped a lot as a kid. That's about it. The rest are from my cat that I had as a little girl.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
I love sushi. But other then that I'm usually the one grossed out. I do put ketchup on my broccoli as well.
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Sure have. I grew up in Minnesota. We'd get them a lot. I've seen em, had to go into the cellar to hide from them, and have heard them test the tornado siren every 1st Wednesday of the month for years. I'm glad to be far away from that though.



Okay, I was with you until ketchup on broccoli! Great answers, though. I still like you! ;)
ReplyDeleteDH & I collect magnents too! I also love Ewan McGregor! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOkay ha ha that is gnarly about the ketchup on broccoli!
ReplyDeleteHugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor would be in my top three too! And someone has told me my husband looks like Michael Buble... so I guess my husband is pretty hot :) Haha!
ReplyDelete