Happy
Giddy
Joyful
Excited
Appreciative
Appreciative
{My Five}
1. I'm happy that my brother and sister in law are geting sealed, with their beautiful daughter Bekah next Friday!
2. I'm giddy that I have the possibility of maybe getting pregnant this month!!
3. This week is almost over!!- Joyful!
4. I'm super excited to start taking more pictures- anyone wants pics taken FOR FREE, let me know! I'm trying to build up a portfolio type of deal.
5. I am appreciative of all of the families who needed me to babysit! My money worries for the month are gone!


Sure if you wanna take some pix of me that'd be cool! Hopefully Larry wont be offended! Lol. I think Im using him for engagement pix though when Tony comes at the end of the month. Msg me with days/times you are available ? or something. Cool! Im excited. And im glad so many other great things are happening for you!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic!! I remember how excited we and our families were when we went and got sealed. So awesome!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for #2!!! I hope you post some of the pictures you take!
ReplyDelete