When I look back at my childhood and think of one show that I watched every single day, only one show came to mind. I knew EVERYTHING there was the know about the show. I had books about the show- about the cast, and I was in love with one (two) of the main characters. Yes, yes- you've guessed it-
I was the biggest fan. I idolized Mary-Kate and Ashley. I had all of their tapes of their mystery series. I watched every episode after school, without fail. I laughed, and I even cried when Michelle fell off of her horse and got a concussion. I had a crush on Steve and Uncle Jesse. I still watch this show. It will always be one of my favorites.
What was your favorite childhood show?
*****
Update.
In t-minus 36 hours it will be the first day of school. Yikes. To say that I'm terrified would be an understatement. I feel as if I have nothing prepared and I've still got a million things that need to be done. My classroom at least is all set up, but its the paperwork that is kicking me in the face. I've got so many things to type up, lessons to plan and I still have to get comfortable with the campus and procedures so that I can be the big kid and know where to go when I have a train of 33 kindergartners trailing behind me. I'm so thankful for my wonderful aide, Tammy, she's wonderful. She's helped me so so much.
I'm very excited for the year, and I know once I get things started I will feel much better. I'm the type of person that needs to have everything written out, things in their correct spots, and every scenario played through in my head before I can relax. I'm hopefully going to have all of that done in the next 20 hours.
I sure am anxious to get started and get to know my little kiddos. They're so cute and eager to learn. I can't wait to teach them songs, watch them grow and read them books. I can't wait to watch them loose teeth and make new friends. This will be a wonderful year and I couldn't have asked for a better place and class to have for my first official year teaching.
Wish me luck that I can get through the next day unharmed and that tomorrow night I can update you all with a positive note that I am totally and completely ready for the first day of school on Wednesday.


Awww! I hope you have a wonderful 1st day of school!
ReplyDeleteyuou will be great!!! dont sweat the small sutff!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your first day of school!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved that show when I was younger as well! Thought it was the greatest! But I think my favorite childhood show was "Saved By The Bell". You gotta love Zach and Slater!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that first day at school! I'm so excited for you. I'm about 2 years away from finishing my degree to teach, so your excitement and nervousness is contagious :D Hoping everything goes great for you!
WOW, School is starting really early some places!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK, you're going to be awesome, it's going to be a GOOD YEAR!!!
my favorite childhood show, wow, I don't know...maybe LOVE BOAT...or The Brady Bunch....I'm a 70's child. The afterschool specials were good too. :)
I love Full House!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! You will be great :)