WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know YOU. and Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than 5 times.


Getting to know YOU


1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Only if it belongs to Brandon Flowers.


2. What's the last concert you've been to?


3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

I didn't watch it in the 80's since I was born in '86, but trust me- once I was old enough to pick my own shows to watch- this was the first one I picked.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Kind of. I got my double ee's after my Uncle Lee.

That's hiim as a little boy. Lee is a family name. My mom's middle name is Lee as well.
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
I don't. Brian think's I'm gross, but I'm too excited to spend the time washing- I just want to wear them!

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Oh geez. I'd probably scrapbook more.

7. What is your favorite department store?
Target. Does that count as a department store?

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
I'd get my who ha. I've actually been thinking about it.
Don't judge me.

*********
Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than 5 times.



Glee Season 1 Finale.
Perfection.





2 comments:

  1. I may have to copy this one as well...lol!! I don't 'judge' you...i've never understood why there has to be hair there in the 1st place, rofl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome....I love Glee too...it's such a great show!!!!
    and I would never judge you...never, ever. :)

    I love getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.