This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.
I still haven't seen Glee but I'm with DaisyGal in that the "Burn Notice" premiere grabbed me in an instant. Another premiere that really sucked me in was the premiere of "24" back when it was brand new.
Hope you get some answers when you visit the doctor.
ooh, I love Glee..but I'm going to have to go with :
ReplyDelete"Burn Notice" or "Royal Pains" in my recent pile..both had me hooked in less than 3 minutes :)
I still haven't seen Glee but I'm with DaisyGal in that the "Burn Notice" premiere grabbed me in an instant. Another premiere that really sucked me in was the premiere of "24" back when it was brand new.
ReplyDeleteHope you get some answers when you visit the doctor.
#28 ICLW