WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 26 - Craziest season finale and more.



I might have sat with my mouth open in awe for like 10 minutes after this episode ended. I cannot wait for the next season to see the conclusion,. I hate how they keep you hanging like that. Just plain cruel.

 What was the craziest seasson finale that you've ever seen?

In other news-
 Work/School is going great. It's kind of like trial and error to see what works as far as classroom management goes. This coming week is spirit week. I get to wear pajamas tomorrow, that rocks.

We're hopefully going to be approved soon so that we can start looking for a house. That's exciting stuff.


4 comments:

  1. Dexter season four!! I was stunned!! (But, to be honest, I'm not very good at predicting what will happen.)

    Pajamas at work, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great about the house! And pajamas at work ... I bet your kindergarteners will love that. :) Thanks for stopping by and for your support ... and happy ICLW! Hope that the doctor visit gives you some answers. I can't even imagine a 49 day period. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pajamas to work, sounds like my kind of place to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I've been into watching tv shows that are available to watch on Net.flix...and the fortunate thing is they shows that I haven't seen before! So, I am never left hanging because I can just pick up on the next season :).

    Happy ICLW! (i'm #2)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.