This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.
We never got into the CSI's...we watch the NCISs...same thing, just on the military side. My DH is so patriotical, I swear he'd paint our house red, white & blue if I'd let him...lol
You know what's strange? I'm a TOTAL crime geek... and yet I have never watched CSI. Ever. I really need to do that one of these days! I understand if you can't pick a favorite of the three, but if you had to suggest one as a good 'starter' one into the world of CSI, which would that be? :)
We never got into the CSI's...we watch the NCISs...same thing, just on the military side. My DH is so patriotical, I swear he'd paint our house red, white & blue if I'd let him...lol
ReplyDeleteYou know what's strange? I'm a TOTAL crime geek... and yet I have never watched CSI. Ever. I really need to do that one of these days! I understand if you can't pick a favorite of the three, but if you had to suggest one as a good 'starter' one into the world of CSI, which would that be? :)
ReplyDeleteI am a Law & Order addict...so I have never seen CSI, but everyone I know loves it. :)
ReplyDeleteWe've seen all of the LV ones and we love our Law and Order!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Vegas. Miami... eh. New York is pretty good. My husband got me hooked. :) I miss Grissom!
ReplyDelete