Our staycation was awesome! We had such a relaxing time by the pool. We're so grateful for Mama Gibson for hooking us up!!
{the view from our room}
Okay,back to business- Least favorite episode of my fave show.. I'll stick with The Office.
Now, I think every episode is pretty funny, but my least fave would have to be the episode when Jim leaves to go to Stamford. It was sad, I wanted him and Pam to get together already. But then he came back, and they got married so it all worked out!
What's your least favorite episode of your favorite show?
{geez, say that 5 times fast.}

Aw, I'm sorry your count got reset! That stinks! I also thought that episode of the Office was sad. I'm a late-bloomer when it comes to that show, I just recently started watching it, so I've seen most of the new ones before I am seeing the old ones. (I'm slowly catching up via Netflix instant watch!)
ReplyDeleteMy least favorite episode of my favorite show was the finale of season four of Dexter. The very, very end of the episode. I won't go into it here, though, because I know there are people who still haven't gotten to see it!
Dexter season4 finale was quite the shocker. We all sat here speechless forever!
ReplyDeleteMan I'm jealous! What a fabulous little break :)
ReplyDelete