
Ta Da! Here's my classroom. It will look much better when there's things up on the walls. But for the layout and such- it is what it is.
Open house went great! I have some wonderful families in my class this year. I am very excited. All of my students, except one, are very excited for kindergarten. And it showed.
I'll probably post more pictures later as the room gets some life in it, but for now- this is what you get.
Do you like it?


CUTE! kindergarten has got to be the best age! being a teacher must be so fun :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a rewarding job you have! Your room is so cute. You'll be the coolest kindergarten teacher ever.
ReplyDeleteGlad the open house went well. Classroom looks great!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous even though I know I'm not supposed to covet! I know it sounds really bizarre, but going into a school and entering a classroom is like a high for me. I just absolutely love it! I also just read your "about us" post and seriously, you sound like a long lost sister. We have a lot in common! Best wishes and many good memories for you class this year!
ReplyDeletei thought your name was sister gibson?
ReplyDeleteCUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I love it! You did such an AMAZING job! I wish my classrooms looked like this when I was kid!
ReplyDeleteIt looks GREAT!!
ReplyDelete