WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 11- A show that disappointed you.


I love love love this show! But, I seem to get disappointed every time I watch it. Some parts of the race are super hard, and then like the last season, I felt as if the last day was like the easiest thing.I want every part of the race to have opportunites for people to get held up. The people I want to win, never win. But- I'll watch it every season. I can't help myself.

What's a show that has disappointed you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I have just found my way to your blog and I love it! I will definitely be adding you to my reading. You and Brian are just the cutuest :D I think I fell in love with the both of you reading your About Me section! Lovely, lovely blog and lovely, lovely couple :D

    A show that disappointed me? Hmmm....not an easy question.....possibly Flash Forward. I think I just expected more than it offered.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.