WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've got the blues.

Oh golly, I swear that sometimes my feelings just run up from out of nowhere and kick me in the face. All it takes is one single, innocent moment to catch me off guard and eff up my perfectly happy day. I blame Taylor Swift. It's all her fault. Have you seen her new video, Mine? Well if you haven't- skip it. How dare she be pregnant in that song. How dare she be blessed with two adorable baby boys.. ugg, and what- isn't she like 18. What does she know? Don't get me wrong, I love me some Tay Swift, but I didn't appreciate her video. I guess singing a love song and showing shots of dear husband and wife holding hands in the fertility clinic isn't as romantic as some would think. Pffft, what does she know.

I've got the baby blues ladies. They have gone and snuck up on me. I thought I locked them away for awhile but it just seems like everything is somehow revolving around babies in one way or another. Today I was shopping and over the loud speaker Burlington Coat Factory was advertising their baby section. I think they said something like "Make sure your baby has the best nursery ever." "Get the best deals on all things baby." Blah, blah, blah. It's like the store was purposely rubbing it in my face.

and if I have just one more person say "Enjoy eating out now, because once you have kids that will all change." Oh really? I'd looooove for it to change. I'd eat Ramen noodles every day for the rest of my life if that meant I could have a baby growing inside me right now. Ha, people and their preconceived notion that making a baby is a piece of cake.

I want a baby so badly right now. Tonight more than yesterday, and tomorrow will be greater than tonight. My appointment with my OB is in 10 days. Maybe I'll make a countdown chain. I can't wait to get some answers.

Oh ladies, how do you do it?

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. Just know that you're not alone!! Thinking and praying for you!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how people do it. One day at a time I guess. ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{HUGS}}} IF sucks!!!! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only make it throught with Gods love. I have been where you are, it sucks, hard! I'm sorry....one day, your patience and diligence will pay off....look to God's promises to keep you comforted. His No really only means "not yet". Keep us posted abiout the appt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your feeling bombarded. Try to do something fun to distract yourself and take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.