I still have a headache from today though.
I feel totally grown up and in charge. I was just laying on the floor grading papers and transferring their scores into my grade book. Something about that just made me seem super grown up and responsible. It was one of those moments that I've dreamed about doing for the past 5 years or so when it felt like college was never ending. But I finished, and here I am- living my dream and loving my job. It is truly the best thing ever and I'm so happy to finally be getting into the swing of things. I needed to catch my own rhythm and I think I'm just about there.
But man am I tired. It's my bedtime.
Tomorrow is a new day. And I'm babysitting after work- I'll be all sorts of drained tomorrow.
Sweet dreams bloggers.
Awe so grown up! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it! Hope the kids you're babysitting take it easy on you after a long day at work... Movie, anyone? ;-)
ReplyDeleteSorry your sick. I hope you feel better soon. Yea for feeling grown up and happy. I love those feelings.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to have my own classroom!!! PS.. I work at burke which is owned by your school owners brother. I think they've got the same curriculum and stuff. Funnn stuff! I'm jealous of you.
ReplyDelete