I've been looking forward to this ICLW more than any other ICLW in the past. Why you ask, well because I knew that around this time I would be finding out my official diagnosis and I would have tons of lovelies to share it with. (and to comfort me if I needed it)
So, if you're here from ICLW- word up. My name is Ashlee and I'm not pregnant. Feel free to check out the above tabs and search around my blog and stay awhile.
My husband and I have just hit our one year mark of no baby luck so I'm currently getting all of the tests done to see whats up with my reproductive parts. Doctor is almost positive I have PCOS, which is what I've suspected for like 9 months now, but my blood work and ultrasound on Thursday will have to give the final answer. I will keep you all posted on that for sure.
I thought for this ICLW I would do a Q&A session- so ask away! Leave me a question in the comment section and I will answer them all tomorrow.
Thanks again for stopping by and I can't wait to "meet" some new friends.



Hi Ashlee, just dropping by from ICLW. Good luck with all your testing and finally having some answers and hopefully solutions to why you haven't concieved yet. I hope that it is something that is easily identifiable and fixable with non-invasive treatments and you'll be up the duff in no time. This is always a scary time but equally exciting as something is finally happening (as we all know, waiting is the worst part of TTC for so long!) GOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting my IF testing done right now, too. It is such a scary and exciting time! Here's to a new year of TTC, with fresh hope for baby making success!
ReplyDeletehi there -- i'm also visiting from ICLW. i have my appointment with the FS tomorrow to get the ball rolling and checking to make sure everything is okay, etc.
ReplyDeletegood luck with your tests and i hope it's all good news for you!
b :)
I hope you get a clear diagnosis soon and a POA to treat you for it. I still remember clearly how hard it was for me at the 1 year mark and someone told me that "1 year of TTC is NOTHING!" Well 11 years on and she has 2 children and I still have none... So I will not say that to you, but instead I will say: I hope you get pregnant soon and get those babies you so long for...
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW, from # 105