WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thanksgiving.

We bought our tickets and in just about 2 months we will be on a plane to Pennsylvania to visit friends and familiy! Whoot whoot! I hope it snows. I hope I get to snuggle with my love and drink hot cocoa while watching the snow fall. I hope that I'll be pregnant by then so I'll have extra things to be thankful about. I've had 2 dreams that I've been pregnant. I've also had another dream that I was Asian, so I won't hold my dreams to any sort of truth- but who knows.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday for them to check out my ovaries- let's hope they put on a good show.

Then Friday we're off to San Diego for my beautiful SIL's baby shower and some much needed beach time. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have some super fun things planned! Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving sounds like it will be a blast!

    Good luck with everything on Thursday Ashlee! Praying that it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Pennsylvania and I am not ready for snow, so I'm going to have to hope you're wrong about having a snowy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.