WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?

I remember being in about 4th grade and reading the American Girl magazine. In the back of the magazine it had differnt people and their address that you could write to them. (Gosh, could you imagine if people did that now?) and I would always write to them, but nobody would ever right back.


2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I have always wanted to work in an office. I know that's not glamerous or anything, but all I've ever done is work in restaurants or in a classroom. I'd love to understand how it is to work at an office.


3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
I've always been afraid of crickets, and deep dark water.


4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
I think going to the bathroom is a huge waste of time. Sometimes I'm so busy and the bathroom is so far away that it feels like just one more thing to do.



5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I have a navy blue Gap t-shirt that I got in 7th grade... so its 10 years old.


3 comments:

  1. Oh man that is too cute writing to American Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had American Girl pen pals too!!!! Mine actually wrote back for a little bit. I had two. It was fun but probably would be like a magnet for sex offenders nowadays. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL agreed that going to the bathroom is such a waste of time! so annoying! esp when im drinking a lot of water and have to go every few hours. Ugh. Ooh i love the american girl mag..used to write to penpals in there? maybe? i dont remember..but my mom had a homeschooling magazine that listed a bunch of penpals so we'd all pick a few ppl to write to. fun times

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.