My dr appointment went really well.
Diagnosis: PCOS with an identity crisis.
My left ovary has little tiny water filled cysts on it. My right ovary was hiding from the camera. My blood work came back perfect.
So, Bonnie said "You don't technically have PCOS but you have the symptoms. So, if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck- it's probably a duck. So let's just call it PCOs."
So there you have it.
The new preggo plan:
Metformin and Provera.
I have an appointment with the doctor in one week to get prescribed Fermera. I will start taking that on day 5 of my new cycle.
So I'm excited that my preggo plan has taken the express route and I don't have to wait 3 months to get put on the Fermera.
Exciting much?

I think it's exciting that you're on the express route! My a$$hole b!tch of a right ovary likes to hide, too. I got bruises that last time someone tried to 'look' for it. Hey, guess what? Ramming a wand into me and poking my tummy is not a fun way to 'look' for an ovary...
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you got a diagnosis because at least there's a direction to be going in :) How exciting that you'll be starting soon!!!!!! One step closer!
ReplyDeleteI hope the femara does the trick! Be careful with the metformin, it is known to give stomach troubles.
ReplyDeleteA diagnosis is a good thing. I don't have all the symptoms of PCOS either, but the treatments worked for me, so hopefully they will work for you very soon. Sending baby dust your way!
ReplyDeleteHi!! I'm new to you blog from Team #Hope. I also have PCOS and am taking Metformin and have taken Provera multiple times. I pray it works for you and you get pregnant soon :)
ReplyDelete