Tomorrow is the last day of school for the week.
October break here I come!
{too bad the trees here in Me.sa AZ don't look like this at all.}
On Thursday, bright and early I'm going on vacation with this sexy man.
We're going to go to Calif.ornia to visit our most awesome family, Brian's brother Stephen and his wife Jodi. We wanted to get in one last visit before she has her baby next month.
On our drive there will be plenty of this going on:
We're going to go to Sea Wor.ld.
{This was taken at Sea Wor.ld in February on the thingy that takes you over the water. I was scared.}
{This was us at Sea Wo.rld in February of 2009.}
We're going to Disney.land on Saturday!
{Disney.land December 2009}
{Dec. 2009}
{Dec. 2009}
. Have a fabulous week everyone!










ahh omgosh that is AWESOME what a fun get-away! you are doing so many fun things! Travel safe! I'm going to Utah this wknd to see Tony. I cant wait either!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time. You have an award on my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi there... just wanted to let you know that I (finally) posted the winners of my Big Bloggy IF Giveaway and I would like to *strongly encourage* you to check it out :) ...Congrats!
ReplyDelete~Keiko, Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed