WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm alive.

I know it's only been a week since I've last blogged, but that feels like forever! Our trip to California was fabulous! I'll post some pictures later, Blogger is beein uuber lame.



Can I just tell you all how freaking cute my husband is? Well, even if you dont care- it's my blog so I can do what I want.


So even on vacation Brian made sure to take me out on a date. We went to dinner and a movie at Downtown Disney and saw the movie "Life as we know it". It was such a great movie. I cried during most of it. During a scene Messer and Holly were in the huge house that they know live in with the little baby Sophie. Brian looks over at me and says "I want that."I assumed he meant the house and I said "Yes I would love a house like that. Then he shook his head and said "No, I want the baby." Oh honey, thanks for that. Tears began rolling down my face even harder just falling out of my eyes. I've never seen that side of my husband, and it was tender to see.


He's so on board with all of this TTC mumbo jumbo it's awesome. He's started taking vitamins and doing all that he can to improve his health. I love that he wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. He's the best husband ever.


I will keep you posted on our journey as it progresses. Happy Blogging!




1 comment:

  1. Remember when you saw Brian for the first time and you harassed me to harass Derek about who he was? And how Brian is the only guy to survive your 3 week rule? That's how I knew you guys were meant together <3 I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.