
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Luckily for me I've managed to live my life as pain free as possible but I would have to pick getting my tonsils taken out. The actual procedure wasn't painful but the recovery time was awful. My tonsils were very swollen, three sizes larger than normal, so my recovery time was about a month long. I couldn't eat, talk or sleep and every time I did I would manage to cry from being in so much pain.
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
I try really hard to get at least 9 but in a perfect world I would get like 11. I'm practically a toddler.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I am very nieve, Very. I think I believed until I was about 10 only because once my little sister was born I was let in on the secret.
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
We just watched Due Date this afternoon. It was very funny.
5. What do you wear to bed?
It depends, usually just my G's. (My church's undergarments) or some pj pants and a t-shirt.
I still have my tonsils, they wanted me to get them out a few years back. I am so glad I didn't because this just reinforces the fact that recovery is HARD.
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend.
You know, out of all the surgeries I've had and all the crap I've had removed I have managed to hold onto my tonsils and my wisdom teeth. I fear the removal of my wisdom teeth is creeping up though and with my luck, the tonsils won't be too far off.
ReplyDeleteI want to see Due Date! And am happy you like it :) On Friday the hubby and I went and saw Unstoppable and it was great! I was happy to go see it in the theaters : )
ReplyDelete