This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.
I am currently obsessed with owls. Not like the weird looking ones, but the adorable looking ones like:
I love them and am scouring over ETSY to find cute owl stuff. Whenever that glorious day comes, my baby's nursery is going to be decorated with owls. It's decided.
They are my current obsession too!! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI have been loving them too!! Ha ha I put one in my header :)
ReplyDeletecute! That goes really well with my harry potter obsession!
ReplyDeleteI think owls are the new 'it' thing - who doesn't love them?!
ReplyDeleteI love owls too! C is definitely tired of my desire to buy everything owl- and bird-related.
ReplyDelete"Owls" are so in right now : ) I am a blog designer and that is what I get asked about most often. BTW - Love your blog! Very cute : )
ReplyDelete