WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My new toy.

Brian and I have been needing to get a second vehicle for a while since we've only had one vehicle since we got married. So today, on a total whim I suggested we go to the dealership just to look at cars. We go, they tell us we're awesome and we walk out with:

and




Yay right? We got excellent deals on them. We also decided that we're not going to get a house until it is necessary to do so. Let's be honest I don't want to have a big house with empty rooms to remind me of what I do not have. Our apartment is just our size and is very reasonably priced.

So there's our new toys. We are very excited and grateful to have one thing crossed off our grown up to-do list.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh my gosh. That is amazing. Mike would cry if he got that tacoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new cars too! thats so fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations....aren't "new" cars just awesome.
    They make my day for sure. Enjoy them and be careful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.