Still nothing to report here so don't get too excited. I'm having a love/hate relationship with my cycle. Since this is our first cycle with medical help I'm just always going to count it as cycle numero uno. Well since this is our first cycle on meds I'm curious to know the details about my new cycle. Of course I'd rather just get pregnant but I'm anxious to see if Aunt Flo will come just with the Met.formin or if I'll have to chase her out with the Pro.vera as well. I'm anxious to see how long the cycle will be and all that since never in my entire life have I had a normal cycle (except when I was on BC-but that doesn't count.).
I still can't distinguish between my symptoms. Are they pregnancy symptoms or pre Auntie Flo ones? It's all very confusing and misleading. Let's hope I get some good news here pretty soon, and if not let's hope my cycle turns out to be an okay one. Win-win, right?
Good luck with everything Ashlee!! I wish you the best and I am thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlee!! I have PCOS and have been on Metformin now for 3 months to try and help regulate my cycle. Sadly the first two months it still didn't bring it on and I had to follow with Provera. I should be expecting this months in a few days so well see if it does anything or not. Best of luck!!!
ReplyDeletewww.thehudackfamily.blogspot.com
after going through ivf and the 2 week wait, i had resigned myself to thinking it was a negative (had been trying for years, this was our first round with help of any kind). i kept getting all the pms symptoms and was in complete shock when my dr called me with the words i had been dying to hear. i think a lot of what i was feeling was in my head so i wouldn't be too let down if it was negative. so i could say i knew all along i wasn't pregnant.
ReplyDeletejust remember, chin up, be patient, and we are all here to support you.
2ww stucks. I hate them. I wish there was a switch on our bodies that were like a innie or outie and popped out when there was a bun in our oven. Good luck on this medicated cycle. I'm in the first medicated cycle for me with clo.mid! I am excited and hopeful for what God has in store for me!!!
ReplyDelete