1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day. I don't quite understand the concept of Christmas Eve. Yes, it's like a pre-Christmas, but Christmas isn't till the 25th so I'm a firm believer in waiting until then.
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
I love sugar cookies with sprinkles. There is something cathardic about them.
3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
My mom got me the most hideous rabbit stuffed animal one year. It looked like it was going to come to life and eat my eyelashes. I threw it away when she was at work.
4. Christmas song that you love?
5. How many trees do you put up?
One. This year its not even that. It's a two foot one. Haha, but never more than one.
****
For your listening pleasure- My new favorite song. Sung by my favorite Glee Club.

My family always opened all the gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve night. We cleaned everything up, played a little while then went to bed. When we got up on Christmas morning, Santa had came. More gifts under the tree and stockings filled. I loved that. However, my dear husband feels the same way you do, so everything has to wait until the 25th :-(
ReplyDeleteLOVED THIS LIST :)
ReplyDelete