- Make red velvet cupcakes.
- Finish the rest of 24. I have like 2.5 seasons to watch.
- Deep clean my house.
- Rearrange some furniture.
- Clean my classroom. (Yes I know, I just can't stay away.)
- Try out some new recipes.
WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Winter Break.
Well folks, I did it. I have successfully made it through the first 84 days of the school year. Only 76 more to go and we're golden. Hard to believe that I'm an actual real live teacher. It's super awesome. So now I've got the next two weeks with nothing to do. That. is. fantastic. So here's the list of things I would like to accomplish before January 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your list. I love making lists too (I think it's the teacher in us).
ReplyDeleteHowever, I won't be going to my classroom to clean. I am on hiatus from that place until I have to go back LOL.