In about 3 and a half hours we are meeting with our realtor! Yes, that's right- We're buying a house. For real this time. We've been pre-approved and everything. I simply cannot wait to move out of our shoebox. Most of the houses I've been looking at online are so affordable that our mortgage would maybe only be $100 more than our rent! But we would be getting like 1,000+ more square footage! Super sweet sweetness.
This has made me take my mind off of baby making. Which has been kind of nice. We're still very much TTC but the thoughts of it are not the only thing we're thinking about.
We're feeling great and very grown up. I will keep you all posted about our house hunting and hopefully we will be moving in to our first house this summer!
Yay good luck on the search.
ReplyDeleteYay! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations! House hunting is stressful but it's all so worth it :)
ReplyDeleteExciting! Hope you find exactly what you are looking for!
ReplyDelete